The Low-Emissions Solutions Conference will take place during Climate Week NYC 2017 and alongside the International Conference on Sustainable Development (ICSD) at Columbia University. The event will focus on the theme, 'The Scale of Deep Decarbonization,' and the outcomes from this event will be featured in an LESC event during at UNFCCC COP 23 in Bonn, Germany.
The event in New York will explore questions including:
- Decarbonization Pathways: Where Do They Lead?
- Renewable Electricity Systems: How High Can You Go?
- Demand Side Solutions to Renewable Integration: Do They Scale?
- Autonomous and Electric Vehicles: On the Road to Deep Decarbonization?
- Alternative Energy, Nuclear and CCS: What are the prospects?
dates: 20-21 September 2017
location: New York City, US