The 2022 World Health Summit will focus on the theme, ‘Making the Choice for Health.’ The event aims to: stimulate innovative approaches to health challenges worldwide; reaffirm the position of global health as a key political issue; foster health and well-being of all; and strengthen the international exchange of information.
The Summit, which is co-organized by the World Health Summit and World Health Organization (WHO), aims to engage global health leaders and stakeholders from all sectors in all regions of the world to consider the following topics:
- Investment for Health and Well-being;
- Climate Change and Planetary Health;
- Architecture for Pandemic Preparedness;
- Digital Transformation for Health;
- Food Systems and Health;
- Health Systems Resilience and Equity; and
- Global Health for Peace.
To receive SDG event notices, news and analysis in your inbox, subscribe.
dates: 16-18 October 2022
location: Berlin, Germany