Asia Pacific Statistics Week 2020 will take place in a virtual format, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The event will focus on the theme, 'A decade of action for the 2030 Agenda: Statistics that leave no one and nowhere behind'. The event will seek to empower national statistical systems to meet urgent and evolving statistical needs through five action areas:
- Engaging users and investing in statistics;
- Assuring quality and instilling trust in statistics;
- Integrated statistics for integrated analysis;
- Modernizing statistical business processes; and
- Having requisite skills set
dates: 15-18 June 2020