The Virtual Island Summit 2022 themed, ‘Sharing Knowledge for Resilient, Sustainable and Prosperous Islands Worldwide,’ will cover all 17 SDGs in addition to other topics pertinent to island communities.
The Summit will host eight Content Tracks, as follows:
- climate action and adaptation;
- renewable energy and clean energy transition;
- blue economy, conservation, and the ocean;
- agriculture, trade, and food security;
- health, education, diversity, and inclusion;
- circular economy;
- sustainable tourism; and
- blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Each track is a learning path with sessions that will help participants develop more in-depth knowledge about a specific topic and industry.
To receive SDG event notices, news, and analysis in your inbox, subscribe.
dates: 26 September – 2 October 2022