The Ocean Visions Biennial Summit 2023 will focus on innovation to advance both knowledge and solutions at the ocean-climate nexus.
The Summit is structured around five topical tracks:
- ocean-based contributions to global decarbonization;
- ocean-based contributions to carbon dioxide (CO2) removal;
- ocean ecosystem regeneration;
- human adaptation to a changing ocean; and
- building a global community of solvers at the ocean-climate nexus.
Organized by Advancing Earth and Space Science (AGU), the meeting will discuss existing and emerging problems at the interface of the ocean and climate crises, with a forward look at projected climate conditions and how current and potential approaches and solutions can be effectively and sustainably implemented.
To receive SDG event notices, news, and analysis in your inbox, subscribe.
dates: 4-6 April 2023
location: Atlanta, GA, US