The 9th Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)/UN-Water Roundtable on Financing Water will play a key role in the lead-up to the UN 2023 Water Conference, “possibly contributing a finance perspective” to the Water Action Agenda. It will bring together the finance and water communities to share information on recent and future developments of common interest.
The meeting, co-convened by the OECD and UN-Water, will focus on:
- The hydrological cycle as a global common good and what it means for finance;
- How to define development, in relation to the planetary boundary on freshwater;
- Equity in financing water: enhancing access to finance for water;
- Changing finance for water: the role of development finance;
- Changing finance for water: driving the behavior of corporates and financiers; and
- Towards a transformative agenda on financing water.
To receive SDG event notices, news, and analysis in your inbox, subscribe.
dates: 7-9 February 2023