UN-Water meetings bring together UN-Water Members and Partners to discuss issues related to global water and sanitation.
Agenda items at the 32nd UN-Water meeting will include:
- Way forward to accelerate progress on SDG 6 implementation;
- Update on the process to the 2021 and 2023 high-level events;
- Update on the 2020 country level coordination work;
- Expert Group on Regional Level Coordination Terms of Reference;
- Update on the UN-Water Analytical Brief on Unconventional Water Resources;
- Discussion on the draft UN-Water 2030 Strategy; and
- Approval of the UN-Water Work Programme 2020-2021.
dates: 28-29 January 2020
location: Rome, Lazio, Italy