The 2021 Blended Finance and Impact Week will be held on the theme: Delivering the 2030 Agenda in the COVID-19 era and beyond. The Conference will feature a series of discussions on the following topics:
- addressing regulatory and financial capacity constraints, particularly in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- closing the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) financing gap:
- making the most of blended finance;
- driving impact: the role of frameworks and standards; and
- focusing on climate and gender to build back better.
To receive SDG event notices, news and analysis in your inbox, subscribe.
dates: 1-4 February 2021